LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) FORMATION
The formation of a Limited Liability Company, or LLC, allows its members to be protected from any liability, lawsuits, or creditors that may pursue the business. LLCs have become popular because they offer the personal liability protection of a corporation with the tax benefits of a partnership. It is a favored choice for businesses with few partners.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client. Clients may retain us for one or all of the above steps/services.
Our typical fee for an LLC Formation is $2,500, not including governmental fee and third-party expenses. We are happy to customize a proposal for yours during a consultation. Please see the below information.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Tsang & Associates, we treat each client like a well-formed partnership and involve you in every step of the process. When assisting in the formation of a Limited Liability Company, we work together with you until you are satisfied with our services. By the end of our partnership, our goal is not only to help you find success but also to help you become an expert in your own case.
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Strategy Session for Limited Liability Company Formation
Step 2: Filling out forms and documents
Step 3: Filing Documents
Once we have filled out and reviewed all documents, we will submit them to California Secretary of State.
Step 4: Creating an LLC operating agreement
We will prepare a limited liability operating agreement, which is a rulebook for ownership and operation of the business. This agreement also marks the members’ interest percentage.
Step 5: Obtaining licenses and permits
Lastly, we will help you in obtaining certain permits for doing business as a limited liability company in California, if needed.
We will prepare all the necessary forms and supporting documents for LLC formation, including:
- Corporate name clearance and draft Certificate of Formation
- Customized Operating Agreement indemnifying members of the LLC
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
- What’s the name of your business?
- What kind of business do you wish to form?
- What’s your business plan?
- What is the business address?
- Who are your business partners (members), if any?
- Who’s allow to membership to your business?
- Who are the business officers and managers?
- What are the initial contributions and additional contributions to the business?
- How are membership interest transferred in the business?
- What happens if the business needs to be dissolved?
- Members of a Limited Liability Company are protected from any liability, lawsuits, or creditors that may pursue the business;
- Members of a Limited Liability Company are able to deduct its operating losses against the member’s regular income to the extent permitted by law;
- The IRS does not consider a Limited Liability Company to be a distinct separate entity for tax purposes. As a result, members of the Limited Liability Company can determine how they wish to be taxed as follows:
- With a Single Member Limited Liability Company, the business is taxed like a sole proprietorship. Profits and losses are taxed through the single member’s personal federal tax return;
- With partners in a Limited Liability Company, members elect to be treated like a traditional partnership for tax purposes;
- By filing a Limited Liability Company as a corporation, members elect to be treated like a corporation for tax purposes;
- A Limited Liability Company is not subject to double-taxation like a corporation is, thus they avoid tax at the corporate level and only pay taxes at the member level.
- Managing members will have to include profits on their personal income taxes like a self-employment tax and pay for federal items like Medicare and Social Security;
- A Limited Liability Company has a limited lifespan, such that if all members depart the business, then it ceases to exist
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.
In addition to limited liability company (LLC) formation, we also specialize in other areas of corporate counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we are personally invested in your company and serve as a coach to your business. We advise your company on how to be the best, aid with legal services, and take care of logistics. As your business coach, we want your company to excel and experience growth. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We will work directly for your business advising on legal matters and performing legal research. Paid for only upon demand to provide all legal adice to your company from day-to-day activities to risk mitigation.
Build the right legal foundation
Raise and protect your capital to propel your company
Scale your business to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
A client trust will be opened and maintained solely for your business needs. Your business will qualify for service fee reductions when maintaining a $5,000 refundable deposit in your Escrow account.
NO HIDDEN FEES
There are no hidden costs or fees, You will maintain a yearly $5,000 refundable deposit and gain access to premium and exclusive services. Other firms charge monthly fees, however, at our firm there are no hidden fees
LET US DO THE WORK
Our legal expertise allows you to focus on building and running a successful company. We do the legal heavy lifting and our years of experience help you navigate strategically the important legal and business decisions.
We’re changing how legal services are provided. Our corporate counsel is designed to provide you with premium and exclusive resources at an affordable price.
Traditional law firms will charge you extra fees for drafting contracts or employee offer letters. At Tsang’s law, we are there for your business with premium services and no hidden fees.