The Tsang and Associates website includes areas that will give information that is intended to help consumers work with an attorney. This site and the information provided do not constitute legal advice and must not be used as a substitute for legal counsel and services.
Your use of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship or any other professional relationship. Your reliance and use of the information contained in or linked from this site is done at your own risk.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not collect personal information about you unless you choose to provide your personal information to us or you choose a service on this website where gathering personal information is necessary to deliver the specific services (such as scheduling a consultation or posting a comment). However, use of these services is entirely voluntary.
During your visit to the Tsang and Associates website (“Tsanglaw”), our web server automatically gathers and stores certain information about your use of the site. This information does not personally identify you, and your e-mail address is not collected in this automatic process. The information that is automatically collected and stored is:
• Your Internet domain and Internet Protocol address.
• The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
• The date and time of your visit to our site.
• The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
• The IP address of the website from which you came to this site.
• The website to which you go when you leave this site.
• If you downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.