INTERNATIONAL STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (OPT/CPT)
OPT/STEM OPT/CPT students are able to apply for our internships as well. All of our internships are designed to fit the educational growth of the students building on their core strengths. We will provide the intern with practical training related to the student’s major or course of study. The intern will work closely with the lead attorney to develop their own personalized training program that will detail the expectations, practical skills, curriculum, goals, and objectives desired for the intern.
We understand that each school has their own individual policy in regards to OPT and CPT authorization, and we will work with the schools in preparing the employment offer letter once the student is accepted into our program. The student will be responsible in obtaining the appropriate work authorization, travel permits, and OPT approval from the school to maintain their international student status. The student will do well to be conscious of the guidelines surrounding OPT/CPT as provided by USCIS and ICE and the consulates.
The internship consists of an unpaid training period, followed by the paid apprenticeship. Details will be discussed with the applicant during the phone interview.
- Training will begin in the months preceding the internship
- Please note the training period is unpaid.
- There is a six-month commitment required in addition to the training period
- The practice is open Monday to Friday, 9-6 pm.
- Minimum weekly hour requirement during fall or spring is 12-20 hours
- Minimum weekly hour requirement during summer is 20-40 hours