LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC) FORMATION
LLC 有限责任公司享有许多公司独有的优点，包括只需承担有限责任、能避免许多附加公司上的负担，同时也能保有非公司的优点，如能选择合伙或是独资公司类型。LLC 之税收制度是由成员个人分享中的所得利益中课税，其也能选择依照C股份有限公司的税收制度缴税。在 Tsang & Associates 律师事务所，我们的律师将帮助您确定适合的公司类型，提供相关法律服务并亲自准备所有公司设立文件，达到您的最佳目的。
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
√ 美国公司成立的原始文件 ( 有美国政府有关部门的印章，公司成立的原始凭证)
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 2: Filling out forms and documents
2. 公司设立地址？不包括PO Box地址
Step 4: Creating an LLC operating agreement
We will prepare a limited liability operating agreement, which is a rulebook for ownership and operation of the business. This agreement also marks the members’ interest percentage.
Step 5: Obtaining licenses and permits
Lastly, we will help you in obtaining certain permits for doing business as a limited liability company in California, if needed.
We will prepare all the necessary forms and supporting documents for LLC formation, including:
- Corporate name clearance and draft Certificate of Formation
- Customized Operating Agreement indemnifying members of the LLC
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
- What’s the name of your business?
- What kind of business do you wish to form?
- What’s your business plan?
- What is the business address?
- Who are your business partners (members), if any?
- Who’s allow to membership to your business?
- Who are the business officers and managers?
- What are the initial contributions and additional contributions to the business?
- How are membership interest transferred in the business?
- What happens if the business needs to be dissolved?
- Members of a Limited Liability Company are protected from any liability, lawsuits, or creditors that may pursue the business;
- Members of a Limited Liability Company are able to deduct its operating losses against the member’s regular income to the extent permitted by law;
- The IRS does not consider a Limited Liability Company to be a distinct separate entity for tax purposes. As a result, members of the Limited Liability Company can determine how they wish to be taxed as follows:
- With a Single Member Limited Liability Company, the business is taxed like a sole proprietorship. Profits and losses are taxed through the single member’s personal federal tax return;
- With partners in a Limited Liability Company, members elect to be treated like a traditional partnership for tax purposes;
- By filing a Limited Liability Company as a corporation, members elect to be treated like a corporation for tax purposes;
- A Limited Liability Company is not subject to double-taxation like a corporation is, thus they avoid tax at the corporate level and only pay taxes at the member level.
- Managing members will have to include profits on their personal income taxes like a self-employment tax and pay for federal items like Medicare and Social Security;
- A Limited Liability Company has a limited lifespan, such that if all members depart the business, then it ceases to exist
SCHEDULE A SESSION
In addition to limited liability company (LLC) formation, we also specialize in other areas of corporate counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we are personally invested in your company and serve as a coach to your business. We advise your company on how to be the best, aid with legal services, and take care of logistics. As your business coach, we want your company to excel and experience growth. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We will work directly for your business advising on legal matters and performing legal research. Paid for only upon demand to provide all legal adice to your company from day-to-day activities to risk mitigation.
Build the right legal foundation
Raise and protect your capital to propel your company
Scale your business to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
A client trust will be opened and maintained solely for your business needs. Your business will qualify for service fee reductions when maintaining a $5,000 refundable deposit in your Escrow account.
NO HIDDEN FEES
There are no hidden costs or fees, You will maintain a yearly $5,000 refundable deposit and gain access to premium and exclusive services. Other firms charge monthly fees, however, at our firm there are no hidden fees
LET US DO THE WORK
Our legal expertise allows you to focus on building and running a successful company. We do the legal heavy lifting and our years of experience help you navigate strategically the important legal and business decisions.
We’re changing how legal services are provided. Our corporate counsel is designed to provide you with premium and exclusive resources at an affordable price.
Traditional law firms will charge you extra fees for drafting contracts or employee offer letters. At Tsang’s law, we are there for your business with premium services and no hidden fees.