I-90 FORM, APPLICATION TO REPLACE/RENEW PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD
The I-90 form (officially called the “Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card”) is the application to renew or replace a green card. You must file a Form I-90 with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) if your green card is expired, soon to expire, has been lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed, among many other reasons. Your green card is lawfully required to be carried by you at all times to prove your identity, eligibility to work in the U.S., and return to the U.S. after foreign travel. At Tsang & Associates, we assist you with the filing of your Form I-90 with filling it out, processing it, and adding supporting documents.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client depending on their unique needs. Clients may retain us for one or all of the above steps/services.
Our typical fee for a standard I-90 case is $1,500, not including government fees and third-party expenses. We are happy to customize a proposal for your case during the consultation. Please see below information.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I SHOULD FILE I-90?
- Your green card is expired or expiring within 6 months
- Your green card was stolen, mutilated (damaged), or destroyed
- Your name and other personal information have changed
- You have an old—invalid—version of the green card
- Your green card was issued, but you never received it
- Your green card contains an error (or errors) made by USCIS
- You’re a “commuter” meaning you live in either Canada or Mexico but travel to the U.S. for work
- You received a 10-year green card before age 14, and it will not expire before you turn 16
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.