U.S. Express Customs Entry
Are you a business traveler who travels frequently to and from the United States? Are you afraid of dealing with immigration officers? Entering the United States often takes a lot of time to queue up for customs clearance. Some busy airports usually wait in line for more than 1 to 1.5 hours, and talking with immigration officers may cause some unnecessary problems. Surely you want to get in quickly without having to stand in line and talk to an immigration officer? This is when express customs entry is most beneficial.
If you meet the following conditions, you can apply for fast-track entry procedures. After processing, you only need to swipe your passport/green card on the machine to quickly pass the customs. You can pass the customs smoothly in less than two minutes at the fastest, so as to avoid queuing when entering the customs There are a series of cumbersome procedures such as cross-examination by immigration officers, and there is no minimum entry-exit requirement for fast-track customs clearance, and you can enjoy VIP treatment for five years if you apply for it once:
- Possess U.S. citizenship or green card status;
- Possess a US address and telephone number;
- No bad records (criminal records, entry and exit records, etc.) in all countries in the world;
- Not under investigation by federal, state, or local law enforcement;
- Have not left the country for a long time (if you want to stay overseas for a long time, you can apply with the white paper);
- Submit correct application information.
We, Tsang & Associates, PLC, provide professional US entry express customs clearance services for many customers, helping customers to quickly clear customs and avoid the troubles of queuing up and interrogation.
EXPRESS CUSTOMS CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Discussion meeting of the entry fast-track clearance scheme
- Discuss and evaluate individual cases and answer customers’ questions;
- Provide legal advice, draw up an application plan, and list a customized list of documents.
Step 2: Prepare application documents
- Collect and sort out relevant information and documents;
- Write an application letter in English.
Step 3: Pre-submit your application
- Submit your application in advance;
- Instruct guests on precautions while waiting for background checks to be completed.
Step 4: Arrange photo taking, fingerprinting and interview
- After the application is approved, in accordance with the date of the guest’s trip to the United States, make an appointment with the handling agency to take pictures, fingerprints, and arrange interviews;
- Special personnel will take the guests to the Los Angeles urban area to handle the agency on the designated date, accompany them for an interview and have their fingerprints taken.
US EXPRESS CUSTOMS LEGAL FEE
The Legal fee for our express customs case is determined on an individual basis. In addition to our legal fee there may also be government fees and third-party fees required. The actual fee will be adjusted due to the different circumstances of each case, please refer to the lawyer’s final appointment contract to determine the legal fee for your case.
Documents provided by the applicant:
- Copy of passport (passport valid for more than 5 years)
- green card copy
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of U.S. driver’s license/ID
- Consent form from parent or legal guardian (for children under 18)
Disclaimer: The above is a list of general documents and materials. For details, please prepare the application materials according to the customized list of documents provided by the Tsang & Associates team.
EXPRESS CUSTOMS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At which airports can Fast Track be used?
At present, there are 20 airports that can use express customs clearance, namely:
- Boston-Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, FLL
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Houston, IAH
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York, JFK
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas, LAS
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Orlando-Sanford International Airport (SFB)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San Juan International Airport (SJU)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport-SeaTac (SEA)
- Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)
More information about US customs for international travelers can be found on the CBP website.
Where else can Fast Track be used besides the airport?
Can it only be done in Los Angeles?
How long do I need to stay in Los Angeles to choose this service?
How long does it take to prepare an application?
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.