CONTRACT PREPARATION & REVIEW
A contract in family matters is a legally binding document that seeks to define and mitigate risks. When families seek assistance in contract preparation, they are looking to set their rights and obligations towards each other in writing. Depending on the subject matter, the contract language may include provisions of contractual terms beyond the terms of the agreement. Many times, individuals sign legally binding contracts without acknowledging the implications.
When a properly prepared contract and its implications are thoroughly understood, they can provide security for important aspects of your personal life such as purchasing a car from the dealership, transferring real estate, accepting an employment contract, leasing, insurance, and financial agreements. At Tsang & Associates, we help with family contract preparation and review contracts thoroughly to ensure your interests and assets are protected legally. With our family counsel plan, you will have the ability to come to us anytime you have concerns regarding a contract with your family.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client. Clients may retain us for one or all of the above steps/services of a personal loan agreement.
We are happy to customize a proposal for you during a consultation. Please see the below information.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Tsang & Associates, we treat each client like a well-formed partnership and involve you in every step of the process. During family contract preparation, we work together with you until you are satisfied with our services. By the end of our partnership, our goal is not only to help you find success but also to help you become an expert in your own case.
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Strategy Session for Contract Preparation
This is the most crucial step during contract preparation. We will review all of the supporting documents to create a strategy, a customized checklist, and a timeline to serve as the guiding foundation for the entire case preparation.
Step 2: Attorney Drafted Contract
Step 3: Review Drafted Contract
After a professional contract draft is completed, our experienced attorneys will review to ensure clarity between parties.
- One Hour Consultation to Understand Client Needs;
- Attorney drafted Contract;
- Client Review and Revision;
- Attorney Certification;
- Translation as necessary
- What happens when each party doesn’t keep their promise?
- What are remedies to breaches of contract?
- What are the consequential damages?
- Are you going to take this to court or are you going to mediate?
- If going to court, which court? Under which state’s jurisdiction?
- Would you prefer a formal, lengthy and small point contract, or a contract designed to be reader friendly?
- What are the specific rights and duties of each party?
- What guarantees would you like written into the contract?
- When and how will the contract start?
- When and how will the contract terminate?
- What are the terms for leaving a contract before the agreed upon end date?
- What are the financial terms of the contract (payment terms, dates, amount of payment, currency, etc.)?
- How will you allocate foreseeable risks?
- Certainty and transparency in relationships, agreements, and rights of parties
- Avoiding potential contract disputes resulting in personal losses and expenses
- Risk mitigation by preventing misinterpretation of communications and agreements
- Protecting intellectual property, real property, and asset values
- Better management of commercial relationships
- Built-in agreements about resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation, or a court in a particular jurisdiction
- Documentation to allow comprehensive representation and review by an experienced attorney
- Confidence and security that your final contract is legally valid and binding
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.
In addition to contract preparation and review, we also specialize in other areas of family counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we treat you like family to ensure your family gets the full legal support needed. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
IT'S LIKE HAVING A LAWYER IN THE FAMILY
- As a family-owned law firm, we pride ourselves on taking care of our clients as if they are family. As your family counsel, we offer you the same support we provide our family, whether it is legal representation or problem-solving.
- A lawyer in the family provides you the comfort to pursue any endeavors and face any challenges when they arise.
HOW IT WORKS
Just like your bank account, you maintain $5,000 fully-refundable deposit in your own private Escrow Account. The money you deposit will go towards your billing services and you are able to take out the money anytime. If a problem arises, we assist and guide you if you have the $1,500 amount in your Escrow account. Also, when you have a family counsel with us, we provide exclusive service and fee deductions on additional legal services you might be interested in.
Situations happen. To protect your family from the negative and long term effects of adversaries, a family counsel can be tremendously beneficial and valuable. From real estate planning to responding to indentity theft, we are here to mitigate and prevent any lasting damages to the welfare of your family.
Planning ahead helps you build a life of stability and success.
If a problem arises, you have a trusted attorney you can rely on.
Leave a legacy for your children and pave the pathway for their success