C CORP INCORPORATION
A C Corporation is a type of company that is owned by shareholders. The shareholders elect a board of directors, that decide how the company operates. In a legal sense, corporations are separate entities that can sue or be sued. That means legal and financial liability lands on the shoulders of the corporation, not the owners. C Corporation are divided into public held and privately held companies. Publicly held companies sell shares to the general public – they’re required to disclose financial information. Privately held companies are not.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client. Clients may retain us for one or all of the below steps/services.
Our typical fee for a C Corp Incorporation case is $2,500, not including governmental fee and third-party expenses. We are happy to customize a proposal for yours during a consultation. Please see the below information.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Tsang & Associates, we treat each client like a well-formed partnership and involve you in every step of the process. When incorporating a C Corp, we work together with you until you are satisfied with our services. By the end of our partnership, our goal is not only to help you find success but also to help you become an expert in your own case.
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Strategy Session for C Corp Incorporation
This is the most crucial step for your C Corp Incorporation. We will review all of the supporting documents to create a strategy, a customized checklist, and a timeline to serve as the guiding foundation for the entire case preparation.
Step 2: Filling out forms and documents
We will prepare articles of incorporation, which consists of writing down the corporation’s business type, name, address, and its shareholders.
Step 3: Filing documents
Once we have filled out and reviewed all documents, we will file them to California Secretary of State.
Step 4: Creating corporate bylaws and minutes
We will prepare a corporate bylaw, which is a rulebook for ownership and operation of the business. The minutes record corporate governance meetings and decisions.
Step 5: Obtaining licenses and permits
Lastly, we will help you in obtaining certain permits for doing business as a corporation in California.
We will prepare all the necessary forms and supporting documents for C Corp incorporation, including:
- Corporate name clearance and draft Articles of Incorporation
- Customized Articles of Incorporation indemnifying officers and directors of the program
- Creation of Bylaws and Minutes of the corporation
In short, we provide a start to finish service. Your case is safe with us until the case is complete.
List the name of your corporation as well as two alternates in case the first is unavailable
- What’s the name of your business?
- What kind of business do you wish to incorporate?
- What’s your business plan?
- What is the corporation’s address?
- Who are the corporate shareholders?
- How many shares does the corporation issue?
- What types of shares does the corporation issue?
- Who is on the corporation’s Board of Directors?
- How are shares of stock transferred in the business?
- What happens if the corporation needs to be dissolved?
- A corporation is a stand-alone entity–incorporating limits liability and protects owners’ personal assets from lawsuits, debt collection, and other business issues that can arise;
- A corporation also separates tax liabilities, such that the owner’s personal tax liabilities is separate from the corporation. The owner is only responsible for paying taxes on the money the corporation pays them in the form of a salary, commission, or dividends;
- A corporation is also everlasting, such that it is its own entity and can continue well past its owner’s lifetime;
- A corporation also has the ability to generate capital, and to raise funds through the sale of stock.
- A C Corporation is subject to double taxation, where its revenue is taxed as a business and shareholders’ dividends are also taxed
- Many documents cannot be filed because of name issues, errors, omissions, or misstatements contained in the proposed filings submitted to this office. The following filing tips are designed to help you meet the minimum filing requirements of the California Corporations Code.
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.
In addition to C Corp Incorporation, we also specialize in other areas of corporate counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we are personally invested in your company and serve as a coach to your business. We advise your company on how to be the best, aid with legal services, and take care of logistics. As your business coach, we want your company to excel and experience growth. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We will work directly for your business advising on legal matters and performing legal research. Paid for only upon demand to provide all legal adice to your company from day-to-day activities to risk mitigation.
Build the right legal foundation
Raise and protect your capital to propel your company
Scale your business to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
A client trust will be opened and maintained solely for your business needs. Your business will qualify for service fee reductions when maintaining a $5,000 refundable deposit in your Escrow account.
NO HIDDEN FEES
There are no hidden costs or fees, You will maintain a yearly $5,000 refundable deposit and gain access to premium and exclusive services. Other firms charge monthly fees, however, at our firm there are no hidden fees
LET US DO THE WORK
Our legal expertise allows you to focus on building and running a successful company. We do the legal heavy lifting and our years of experience help you navigate strategically the important legal and business decisions.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We’re changing how legal services are provided. Our corporate counsel is designed to provide you with premium and exclusive resources at an affordable price.
Traditional law firms will charge you extra fees for drafting contracts or employee offer letters. At Tsang’s law, we are there for your business with premium services and no hidden fees.