A business plan is not strictly a formal statement to request financing, it is a comprehensive plan outlining the business’s goals and needs. Without a business plan, a business often loses directions during the crucial startup stage. In contrast, a good business plan should consist of Executive Summary, Marketing, Service, Organization, Management, Financial Projections, and more.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client. Clients may retain us for one or all of the below steps/services.
We are happy to customize a proposal for yours during a consultation. Please see the below information.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Tsang & Associates, we treat each client like a well-formed partnership and involve you in every step of the process. When crafting a business plan, we work together with you until you are satisfied with our services. By the end of our partnership, our goal is not only to help you find success but also to help you become an expert in your own case.
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Strategy Session for Business Plan
Step 2: Conduct Strategic Market Research
Step 3: Business Plan Preparation
We will craft a professional business plan for your company to ensure your startup and long term success.
- Website info
- Pictures and Graphics of company location
- Pictures and Graphics of company service items
- Please fill out the financial information on the following pages. Feel free to attach your own tables if that is more convenient for you.
- Financial info, such as balance sheet, statement of cash flows, income statement, financial statement, etc.
- Who are your key partners?
- Who are your key suppliers?
- Who are your key customers?
- What is your management team’s background and experience?
- Does your team have experience working on similar projects in the past?
- Please provide a listing of all of your products and services/menu items, complete with prices.
- What is your current marketing plan?
Business Plan Components
- Executive Summary
- Company Description
- Market Analysis
- Organization and Management
- Service or Product Line
- Marketing and Sales
- Funding Request
- Financial Projections
A professional business plan is essential for success in business. There are many benefits to having a business plan in place. Here are a few benefits of having us conduct a professional business plan for your company.
- You may be able to get outside funding from investors. Before they invest, they will ask for a business plan. At Tsang & Associates, we got that covered.
- With a professional business plan, you will gain more understanding of the market that your business is competing in. We will conduct market analysis so that you are able to see the target market and competitors as well as trends in decisions that could help or harm your company.
- You will be able to check your financial numbers. We conduct financial projections of your business through CPA certified employees. You will able to see accurate estimations of 5-year projections that will dictate the health of your company.
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.
In addition to crafting strategic business plans, we also specialize in other areas of corporate counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we are personally invested in your company and serve as a coach to your business. We advise your company on how to be the best, aid with legal services, and take care of logistics. As your business coach, we want your company to excel and experience growth. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We will work directly for your business advising on legal matters and performing legal research. Paid for only upon demand to provide all legal adice to your company from day-to-day activities to risk mitigation.
Build the right legal foundation
Raise and protect your capital to propel your company
Scale your business to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
A client trust will be opened and maintained solely for your business needs. Your business will qualify for service fee reductions when maintaining a $5,000 refundable deposit in your Escrow account.
NO HIDDEN FEES
There are no hidden costs or fees, You will maintain a yearly $5,000 refundable deposit and gain access to premium and exclusive services. Other firms charge monthly fees, however, at our firm there are no hidden fees
LET US DO THE WORK
Our legal expertise allows you to focus on building and running a successful company. We do the legal heavy lifting and our years of experience help you navigate strategically the important legal and business decisions.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We’re changing how legal services are provided. Our corporate counsel is designed to provide you with premium and exclusive resources at an affordable price.
Traditional law firms will charge you extra fees for drafting contracts or employee offer letters. At Tsang’s law, we are there for your business with premium services and no hidden fees.