A business contract is a written or spoken agreement between businesses that are intended to be enforceable by law. Business contracts are helpful in that they clearly identify expectations and responsibilities for both signing parties, as well as establishing a working relationship and defining the scope of that work. Furthermore, business contracts provide both parties with a form of insurance, in that compensation is provided for a breach of the contract. Business contracts are essential in forming secure business relationships. At Tsang & Associates, we will assess your specific circumstances and prepare a contract that is customized to your business needs.
Our fee structure is unique to us as we strive to tailor our services for each client individually. We adapt price standards that are capable of fluctuating for each client. Clients may retain us for one or all of the below steps/services.
We are happy to customize a proposal for you during a consultation. Please see the below information.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
At Tsang & Associates, we treat each client like a well-formed partnership and involve you in every step of the process. When drafting a business contract, we work together with you until you are satisfied with our services. By the end of our partnership, our goal is not only to help you find success but also to help you become an expert in your own case.
CASE PROCESSING OVERVIEW
Step 1: Strategy Session for Contract
This is the most crucial step for your Contract. We will review all of the supporting documents to create a strategy, a customized checklist, and a timeline to serve as the guiding foundation for the entire case preparation.
Step 2: Attorney Drafted Contract
Step 3: Review Drafted Contract
After a professional contract draft is completed, our experienced attorneys will review to ensure clarity between parties.
Common Types of Business Contracts
General Business Contracts
- Franchise Agreement
- Advertising Agency Agreement
- Indemnity Agreement
- Nondisclosure Agreement
- Settlement Agreement
- Assignment of Contract
- Stock Purchase Agreement
- Partnership Agreement
- Joint Venture Agreement
- Agreement to Sell Business
- Bill of Sale
- Agreement for the Sale of Goods
- Purchase Order
- Limited Warranty
- Security Agreement
- Employment Agreement
- Employee Non-compete Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Consulting Agreement
- Distributor Agreement
- Sales Representative Agreement
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Employment Separation Agreement
- Real Property Lease
- Equipment Lease
- One Hour Consultation to Understand Client Needs;
- Attorney drafted Contract;
- Client Review and Revision;
- Attorney Certification;
- Translation as necessary
- What happens when each party doesn’t keep their promise?
- What are remedies to breaches of contract?
- What are the consequential damages?
- Are you going to take this to court or are you going to mediate?
- If going to court, which court? Under which state’s jurisdiction?
- Would you prefer a formal, lengthy and small point contract, or a contract designed to be reader friendly?
- What are the specific rights and duties of each party?
- What guarantees would you like written into the contract?
- When and how will the contract start?
- When and how will the contract terminate?
- What are the terms for leaving a contract before the agreed upon end date?
- What are the financial terms of the contract (payment terms, dates, amount of payment, currency, etc.)?
- How will you allocate foreseeable risks?
- Certainty and transparency in relationships, agreements, and rights of parties
- Avoiding potential contract disputes resulting in personal losses and expenses
- Risk mitigation by preventing misinterpretation of communications and agreements
- Protecting intellectual property, real property, and asset values
- Better management of commercial relationships
- Built-in agreements about resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation, or a court in a particular jurisdiction
- Documentation to allow comprehensive representation and review by an experienced attorney
- Confidence and security that your final contract is legally valid and binding
SCHEDULE A SESSION
Call or email us to set up your 1-hour consultation. Easily pay the $250 consultation fee over the phone or through our email link. If you would like to have a quick chat with our team before setting up the consultation, feel free to use the calendar on the right to book your 10 minute call.
In addition to business contracts, we also specialize in other areas of corporate counsel. At Tsang & Associates, we are personally invested in your company and serve as a coach to your business. We advise your company on how to be the best, aid with legal services, and take care of logistics. As your business coach, we want your company to excel and experience growth. Check out our comprehensive services down below.
LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We will work directly for your business advising on legal matters and performing legal research. Paid for only upon demand to provide all legal adice to your company from day-to-day activities to risk mitigation.
Build the right legal foundation
Raise and protect your capital to propel your company
Scale your business to the next level
HOW IT WORKS
A client trust will be opened and maintained solely for your business needs. Your business will qualify for service fee reductions when maintaining a $5,000 refundable deposit in your Escrow account.
NO HIDDEN FEES
There are no hidden costs or fees, You will maintain a yearly $5,000 refundable deposit and gain access to premium and exclusive services. Other firms charge monthly fees, however, at our firm there are no hidden fees
LET US DO THE WORK
Our legal expertise allows you to focus on building and running a successful company. We do the legal heavy lifting and our years of experience help you navigate strategically the important legal and business decisions.
WE ARE DIFFERENT
We’re changing how legal services are provided. Our corporate counsel is designed to provide you with premium and exclusive resources at an affordable price.
Traditional law firms will charge you extra fees for drafting contracts or employee offer letters. At Tsang’s law, we are there for your business with premium services and no hidden fees.